(1) Training Salary: US$16,000-US$20,000USD for first year, including Tax,
and Social Security.
After first year and after licensing obtained, salaries from US$35,000-$60,000. Average US$40,000.
(2) Position: Teaching in private and public schools in the US.
Schools include: day care center/ pre-school; elementary, middle and secondary schools.
Age of children: 2-12 years
(3) Majors: Pre-School and Kindergarten Education, Primary Education and Special Education.
(4) Term: initial term is one year. Term will continue for 3 years and then extended in order for teacher to obtain Permanent Residency Visa [Green Card].
(5) Working Hours: 40 hours per week
(6) Vacation and Benefits: Policy of School.
(7) Family Members [Spouse and Children]: can be included in application and come to US, subject to US Consular Approval.